Bender COMTRAXX MK2430 Medical Alarm Indicator
The universal remote alarm indicator and test combination MK2430 is designed for visual and
audible indication of alarm messages from Bender systems such as EDS, RCMS and MEDICS. In
MEDICS® monitoring systems, the MK800 meets the requirements of IEC 60364-7-710 and DIN VDE 0100-710:2002-11 in respect of test functions for IT system monitoring and alarms from changeover modules.
The IT system monitoring equipment can be tested using the programmable test button.
The LC text display makes this information easy to understand. The connection between the
MKs and the changeover and monitoring modules is implemented with bus technology. During
normal operation, the MK2430 indicates the readiness for operation of the system.
The MK2430-11 features 12 digital inputs allowing messages from third party systems to be
recorded and displayed on the MK2430, for example from medical gases or UPS systems.
- Display of operating status, warning and alarm messages from Bender-monitoring systems in accordance with IEC 60364-7-710, DIN VDE 0100-710: 2002-11 and other standards
- Backlit clear LC text display (4 x 20 characters)
- LEDs in traffic light colours: 3 LEDs for additional differentiation of warning and alarm messages
- Audible alarm (can be acknowledged)
- Predefined alarm text messages for EDS, RCMS and MEDICS Bender monitoring systems in 20 national languages
- 200 additional freely programmable alarm texts
- Programmable test button
- Easy parameter setting via menu (German/English) or via PC (USB interface or bus)
- History memory with real-time clock to store 250 warnings and alarms