The 3340 30-Watt CO2 laser marking system offers a powerful combination of performance and flexibility, delivering high quality marks on moderate to high speed lines. Designed to maintain the best quality codes on high speed lines. Virtually no font, code or graphic restrictions, makes the 3340 laser markers an ideal solution for marking complex codes to meet the demand of applications in food, beverage, cosmetics, pharmaceutical and extrusion industries. A diverse combination of marking heads, lenses and wavelength options delivers an industry leading 21 spot size variations to match a broad range of marking effects.
- Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices
- Electrical Components and Electronics
- Baked Goods and Cereal
- Meat and Poultry
- Pet Food and Animal Feed
- Candy and Confectionery
- Automotive and Aerospace
Uptime Advantage helps keep productivity up and costs down:
- Laser tube designed with larger gas volume has optimized air-cooling to provide operational life of over 45,000 hours
- Optional IP65 makes printer suitable for harsh environments without need for plant air
- CLARiTY™ Laser Controller reduces operator errors, helping to ensure products are coded correctly and advanced productivity tools identify the root cause of downtime events to make sustainable process improvements.
Engineered for high performance and quality:
- Highly focused laser beams achieve better performance (mark contrast) than other laser solutions without needing higher power
- Three available laser wavelengths, four marking heads and thirteen lenses for optimal code quality on your specific materials
- High speed communication and buffering of variable data content delivers improved character formation, over other laser solutions, for customers who don’t need top speed, allowing more time to engage the product, resulting in crisp, legible codes
Flexibility and simple usability comes as standard:
- Largest marking field in the industry (up to 600mm width) offers optimally matched applications for faster marking, increasing discrete product throughput or marking multiple messages across a wide web application using only one laser
- 32 standard beam delivery options for integrating the laser marking system into your packaging or filling equipment can help produce the best system uptime
- Focus finder tool for quick set up of accurate focal distance and detachable umbilical for easy integration and line changeover
Gain access to our downloadable files by simply providing your email address below.