With over 340 different inks, Videojet is the right partner to support you in finding the ideal ink for your application. Beyond our wide range of general purpose inks, Videojet offers a portfolio of high performance inks to meet your application needs.
- Fast Dry: Ideal for high speed bottling applications and beverage aseptic packaging
- Condensation Resistant: Ideal for high speed bottling applications, cans and bulk water packaging
- High Contrast: Ideal for extruded products including glass and plastic bottles and containers
- Food Industries
- Food Grade: Ideal for eggs, candy and confectionery, and certain incidental food-contact products such as flavor packets contained with in a food package
- Flexible Films/Plastics: Ideal for food packaging bags, and pouches, cups, tubs and shrink films
- Fast Dry: Ideal for high speed consumer packaged goods including food packages using film/stretch/shrink wraps; for decoration and branding
- Retort and Thermochromic Black to Red, and Black to Blue: Ideal for soups, vegetables, sauces in aluminum and tin-free steel cans; chopped meat in polyester, nylon, aluminum and polypropylene film laminated pouches; and single serving plastic tubs and trays
- Light/Fade Resistant: Ideal for extruded windows, frames, cable/wire temporarily stored outdoors and building materials
- Oil Penetrating: Ideal for automotive parts, formed metal extrusions and stampings and plastic components formed using mold release compounds
- High Contrast: Ideal for extruded products including cable, wire, pipe, hoses and belts.
- Ideal for automotive radiator hoses, transmission belts, tires, and extruded butyl rubber moldings
- Solvent/chemical-resistant heat cured Ideal for automotive and aerospace parts exposed to environmental solvents including oil, lubricating fluids, antifreeze and diesel fuel; electronic components and parts (extruded and molded connectors and housings subjected to cleaning solvents and defluxers)
- Non-transfer/high temperature resistant: Ideal for PVC, PE, PP and cross-link PE
- Cosmetic and Pharmaceutical
- Invisible fluorescing; UV readable: Ideal for Aerosol cans, pharmaceuticals and cosmetic packaging
- Flexible films/plastics Ideal for: Cosmetic and chemical bottles
- High contrast: Ideal fo extruded products including glass and plastic bottles and containers
- Solvent/chemical resistant; heat cured: Ideal for personal care products containing certain soaps and isopropyl alcohol
Gain access to our downloadable files by simply providing your email address below.