The ISOMETER® isoMED427P monitors the insulation resistance of unearthed AC circuits (medical “IT systems”). At the same time, the load current and temperature of the IT system transformer is monitored. In combination with EDS series insulation fault locators and the appropriate measuring current transformers, the isoMED427P is designed to set up the respective equipment for insulation fault location.
- Medical IT system in accordance with IEC 60364-7-710, IEC 61557-8, IEC 61557-9 and DIN VDE 0100-710
- Insulation monitoring for medical IT systems
- Adjustable response value for insulation monitoring
- Locating current injector for equipment for insulation fault location
- Load and temperature monitoring for IT system transformers
- Adjustable load current response value
- Temperature monitoring with PTC thermistor or bimetal switch
- Self monitoring with automatic alarm
- PE connection monitoring
- Internal/external test button
- LEDs: Power On, Alarm 1, Alarm 2
- Configurable alarm relay: N/O or N/C operation selectable
- Compact two-module enclosure (36 mm)
- BMS interface
Gain access to our downloadable files by simply providing your email address below.