The ISOMETER® is an insulation monitoring device for IT systems in accordance with IEC 61557-8 and IEC 61557-9. It is universally applicable in AC, 3(N)AC, AC/DC and DC systems. AC systems may include extensive DC-supplied loads (such as rectifiers, inverters, variablespeed drives). In combination with the insulation fault locators of the EDS44x series and the appropriate measuring current transformers, an insulation fault location system can be easily set up with the iso685-D-P.
- AC, DC or AC/DC main circuits
- AC/DC main circuits with directly connected DC components, such as rectifiers, converters, variable-speed drives
- UPS systems, battery systems
- Heaters with phase control
- Systems including switch-mode power supplies
- IT systems with high leakage capacitances
- Installations with insulation fault location
- ISOMETER® for IT AC systems with galvanically connected rectifiers or inverters and for IT DC systems (IT = unearthed systems).
- Automatic adaptation to the existing system leakage capacitance.
- Combination of AMPPlus and other profile-dependent measurement methods.
- Two separately adjustable response value ranges of 1 kΩ…10 MΩ for Alarm 1 and Alarm 2.
- High-resolution graphic LC display for excellent readability and recording of the device status.
- Connection monitoring (monitoring of the measuring lines).
- Automatic device self test.
- Graphical representation of the insulation resistance over time (isoGraph).
- History memory with real-time clock (buffer for three days) for storing 1023 alarm messages with date and time.
- Current or voltage output 0(4)…20 mA, 0…400 μA, 0…10 V, 2…10 V (galvanically separated), which is analogous to the measured insulation value of the system.
- Freely programmable digital inputs and outputs.
- Remote setting of certain parameters via the Internet (option; COMTRAXX® gateway).
- Worldwide remote diagnosis via the Internet (made available by Bender Service only).
- RS-485/BS (Bender sensor bus) for communication with other Bender devices.
- ISOnet: Internal separation of the ISOMETER® from the IT system to be monitored (e.g. if several IT systems are interconnected)
- BCOM, Modbus TCP and web server
- Locating current injection for selective insulation fault location
- Indication of the insulation faults selectively located by the EDS system
- Parameter setting of EDS systems
- Customer-specific texts for each measuring channel
Gain access to our downloadable files by simply providing your email address below.