The iso1685… is used for insulation monitoring of extensive systems up to AC 1000 V/DC 1500 V which are designed as IT systems. The device uses a specially developed measurement method for monitoring the insulation resistance also in extensive installations where extremely high leakage capacitances against earth exist due to interference suppression methods. Adaptation to systems containing high leakage capacitances occurs automatically. The device generates locating current pulses required for insulation fault location. That allows the localisation of the insulation fault using permanently installed or mobile insulation fault locators.
- Extensive systems up to AC 1000 V/DC 1500 V which are designed as IT systems
- Insulation monitoring of IT systems up to AC 1000 V/DC 1500 V
- Measuring low-resistance insulation faults
- Separately configurable response values Ran1 (Alarm 1) and Ran2 (Alarm 2) (200 Ω…1 MΩ for both values) for prewarning and alarm
- High-resolution graphic LC display for excellent readability and recording of the device status (iso1685DP)
- Automatic adaptation to high system leakage capacitances, selectable within the indicated range
- Monitoring the connection to DC systems for pole reversal
- Integrated locating current injector up to 50 mA for insulation fault location
- Device self test with automatic alarm message in the event of a fault
- Alarm relays separately adjustable for insulation faults and device errors
- RS-485 interface (BMS bus), e.g. to control insulation fault location
- μSD card containing data logger and history memory for alarms (iso1685P)
Gain access to our downloadable files by simply providing your email address below.