The transformers of the ES710 series have reinforced insulation and comply with the requirements of IEC 61558-1 / DIN EN 61558-1 (VDE 0570-1) and IEC 61558-2-15 / DIN EN 61558-2-15 (VDE 0570-2-15).
In addition, the transformers comply with the requirements of IEC 60364-7-710 / DIN VDE 0100-710 (VDE 0100-710) for IT systems in medical locations. The windings are galvanically isolated. In order to minimize electrical interferences, an electrostatic screen is installed between the primary and secondary winding the lead out of which is connected to an insulated terminal for connection to the equipotential bonding.
The fixing angles are isolated from the transformer core in order to guarantee an isolated installation to comply with the requirements of DIN VDE 0100-710 (VDE 0100-710): 2002-11, para. 710.522.214.171.124).
The transformers are available for horizontal and vertical installation. Protection against corrosion is guaranteed by a complete resin impregnation. The transformers are designed for use in dry locations. Transformers of the SK2 series are completely encapsulated and fulfil the requirements of protection class II.
- Built-in temperature sensors according to DIN 44081 (120 °C)
- Screen winding with brought-out insulated connection terminal
- Insulated mounting angles
- Degree of protection IP 00 (construction type: open)
- Degree of protection IP 23 (enclosure included)
- Protection class I
- Protection class II (option: completely encapsulated version)
- Reinforced insulation
- Classification of insulation: ta40/B
- Connections: screw terminals
- Noise level < 35 dB (A)(no-load and nominal load)
- Vector group: IiO
- VDE ENEC mark for the ES710/3150…ES710/10000 series
Gain access to our downloadable files by simply providing your email address below.